Saturday, March 29, 2008

Top Ten: Chandler's Take on Life


Bored of the same casual conversation everyday. Where your friend will ask you something and you will either answer yes or no and the conversation just ends. Fret not, here are the top ten quotes by Chandler Bing from everyone's favourite comedy in the 90's FRIENDS that you can apply in your everyday conversation to put some zest in to it.



10. When someone asks you for advice on their relationship and you are afraid that by advising, things could only become worse,reply:"I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?“- Chandler Bing


9. If someone asks you whether you had sex in high school, reply:"Yeah, well, I went to boarding school with four hundred boys. Any sex I had would've involved a major lifestyle choice." - Chandler Bing


8.When you(a guy) are with a girl in a conversation and they condemn boys for being ignorant, shallow minded etc, say:"Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?"- Chandler Bing


7.A girl asks you,"You're a guy, what's you opinion about........", reply:"Well if I were a guy. Wait, did I just say 'If I were a guy'?“-Chandler Bing


6. A friend says "I'm going to woo her with a little music from record player/walkman." or any outdated phrases, reply:"Hey, you know what you should do? Take her back to the 1800's when that phrase was last used."- Chandler Bing


5. You don't know what to get for a friend on his/ her birthday, say:"That's great. Last year I got the gift of space. We should get together and make a continuum."- Chandler Bing


4. You're jobless and someone wants to borrow your tie, reply:"Okay, but you'll have to give it back when I get a job. Of course, by then, ties will be obsolete and we'll all be wearing silver jumpsuits."- Chandler Bing


3.(For guys) Your girl pals are talking about CLEO,COSMO or other girl related magazine/issues." All right, I took the quiz (cosmo), and it turns out, I do put career before men." - Chandler Bing


2.You're out of shape and someone asks you whether you are a gym member' reply: "Oh yeah, I'm a gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last ... twelve hundred times"


1.When you are caught telling your friends' secrets to other friends, reply:"I tell people secrets. It makes them like me." - Chandler Bing

2 comments:

- k o R i - said...

chandler's the best XD

danial syafiq said...

yes your welcome raje.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites