Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bad to Worse


If you are given one day that resembles a soap opera or an out of taste comedy, yesterday would be the day for me.

At 6.30 a.m. I received an unfortunate news that one of my relatives had just passed away. This is reassures me that every knock on the door at this irregular hours will be followed by bad news most of the times.

We had to go to Johor for the funeral procession. Realising that I need to settle something at college first, everyone went on leaving my father and I departing at a later time. While I was on my way, another unfortunate thing happened. Apparently the toll didn't read my smart tag when I was exiting kajang toll and therefore I was penalised at the Sg. Besi toll (my balanced was reduced to 0.00). Being punished for something that is not one's own fault could be funny in comedies but it is very irritating in real life.

After heeding the advice of the toll attendant, I decided to make a report on my way home. The regular forms were filled and I anxiously waited for my refund. But as usual, never set you hopes to high. I was informed that I would get refunded in one month time and by check(Rm12 in a check hahaha) .If I wanted to continue using my present touch n go card, I need to top it up again (after doing so before the incident).

Moving on, everything seems to be in place. We arrived in record time of 1 1/2 hrs from bangi to Batu Pahat and I had my lunch. Just as things seems couldn't get any worse, someone stepped on my glasses. I'm not talking about drinking glasses or reading glasses here, it's my don't-leave-home-without-it spectacles. Consequently, I have to squint my eyes all day to get a clear sight.

Just like any soap operas, dramas or comedies nowadays, my series of unfortunate events do have a happy ending to complement it with. I guess that when my glasses broke it was a 'blessing in disguise' that I would get a brand new one today. Because without one, I can't drive and if I can't drive who is suppose to run the errands.

( Kpd semua muslim mari kita sedekahkan Al-Fatihah kepada Hjh Hanim bt Bakri yg telah kembali kerahmatullah pd pagi Rabu , 19 hb Mac 2008, Al-Fatihah........)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites