Monday, March 10, 2008

Aftershock




Following the shock of the election results, here is another shocker for me. Today is results day! And I totally forgot about it until I reached college and my friends reminded me about it. Initially, I didn't want to collect it today, I would wait until the official one is out, but after everyone seems eager or should I say worried, I said to myself ‘Whet the heck, might as well collect it today with the Sze Lynn, Jillian, Amanda and Jedwind .’

But this 'simple' act had just turned my bright and shiny day to a gloomy and sorrowful one. I guess I should've done my revisions seriously . From now on, I have to complete all the homeworks given (not forgetting MR. Goh's). Just as how the outcome of the election forced the Barisan fellows to do some post mortem, this result prompted me to do some soul searching of my own.

'When you are too complacent, you may take important things for granted.'

Results: Econs 1-D,2-D,3-C, Maths C1-A, C2-C

7 comments:

rzr droto said...

sabar2.

rzr said...

sadly, u n me in d same boat..(referring to econs..) =(

danial syafiq said...

haha raje it's quite funny how you relate the results of the elections to your own exam results. i was kinda smiling throughout reading the whole entry. not to laugh at your grief of course, but it's just funny. and btw, cheer up, i'm sure you'd do better next time.

and yeah, that saturday night was indeed enjoyful. staying up late saturday nights eating our grubs only to find out shah riman outside the cube listening to our conversations. oh those good ol' days!

Faisal said...

dude..at least u had the brains to not do double maths(or do u?)i'm killing myself right now.

r.iskandar said...

hahahah i'll try harder next time for sure, btw never knew u had a blog faisal

Faisal said...

just started about 2 months ago although i did had one back in fs which i've deleted.ure doing aqa economics arent u?beware of unit 4,5,6, they require alot of writing

Faisal said...

good luck then.r u gonnaretake any papers?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites