Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend Debut

Alas, I completed my transition to blogger. It has been long overdue since a friend of mind persuade me to switch from friendster to blogger, providing excuses and more excuses for not doing so. It seems from this day onwards, I have to blog regularly in order for it not to gather moss like the previous one.

One might wonder, why I chose 'No Hard Feelings' as the title of my blog. As we are currently pondering on that subject, I present to you a quote which I stumbled upon that might have a connection with what we are talking about.

"Impotence is nature's way of saying, no hard feelings"

As you can see, one could interpret from the blog title either I literally have 'no hard feelings' or don't take my words to heart (jangan ambil hati if I were to say in Malay) . If you thought of the former rather than the latter, you have either misunderstood me or you practically have a dirty mind hahaha.

In the near future, my posts would be within the range of current events to my personal life. Hence I hope that the readers would not be offended by my writings as they are nothing else but my personal opinion. An opinion of an adolescent whom had left the comfort of childhood and merely entering the threshold of maturity. Seeing the world change right in front of his eyes and acknowledging there are bound to be changes in his own life.

Sorry if I am being a little melodramatic, just doing it for your reading pleasure. Anyway this weekend debut is simply about me launching my new blogger. Not forgeting the season that comes with it. Did I hear someone say American Idol? Well, that and the season of cold and flu. I even heard Simon complaining about it on tv as a few of the contestants have sore throats and runny nose. As for me, I am also in the same predicament. I had to cancel a few plans and spend this entire weekend at home resting. I sure hope that your luck is slightly better than mine.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Add to Technorati Favorites